Wednesday 13 July 2016

Easy ladies lunch!


      I live not far from my work, about ten minutes walk. When I am working full day like today, I always spend my one hour luch at home. Becouse of the walk I have at home about 35 minutes (added some extra minutes if something happens or to put and take items from the locker). And in that time I need to cook something and eat it. And it is not much time.... But today I have done very easy lunch and still have time to write about it :D

Ladies lunch!
         Ingredients:
  • some leftover boiled rice from yesterday evening
  • precooked king prawns with garlic and parsley
            Just to put precooked king prawn fry a few minutes and add rice, fry one more minute while mixing and it is ready to eat! Enjoy!
      P.S. It is "Ladies lunch" because king prawns is not simple food:)

     

No comments:

Post a Comment