Monday 11 July 2016

Metalic bird


       This metalic bird is somewhere near westminster (London) on some building roof. I have taken this picture in april from Westminsters abbey garden (I think, it was lon time ago).

        Sometimes I like taking pictures. On our travels I always doing this, because no one else wants :D . I even bought better camera, but not yet profecional. It was uses and cheap, but I think now for me enough. I am not plannig to become profetional, just sometimes, oh, not sometimes, but always I want perpetuate evening sky. It is always so beautiful... But I think no picture can convey reality and you need very good photo camera and skills to take pictures that would look close to reality.
      But I have one thing. I don't like people in my photos. I have quite a number of pictures of nature and architecture, or things.  I think I will share them, it can be the thing for this section. It's nice to share nice pictures :).
    Just I think that I need to create some signature to my photos to mark them.... I need some inspiration...

    See you next time! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment